Sunday, July 1, 2007

awakening from the dreams...

i was lost
being lost in an unknown place
as if i was a ship without a compass
lead by the wind on the surface of the ocean
only to follow what the stars n moon to locate where we r

it's been a long time
that i hadn't post my blog
to express my feeling
my feeling that used to b blank once again
as if i had not difference wif a dead man
but a walking dead man whispered

1 yr ago
i should had died in the accident
a heavy crashed in the rain
looking at the bloody scence
flesh coming out followed by the bones
suffered a big headache
the broken wind screen
i heard nth
juz a laught from the demons
til the fuel leak n the engine explode n burn my bare skin til comes coals

juz wanna live
juz wana survive
the demons wan my heart as a deal for it for me to escape from their hands
i did survive
but i lost everything
including u
my love...

i lost u no longer even since that happened
my freedom

even my trust from my family
i lived no life better than walking dead man
o even worse
i was about to lost my mind

i cried
for nights
even after the day 1 yr today had passed
i would stil drop my tears

coz i can't find anyone better than thou
i suffered
i did whatever i could
that i rather not to trade wif the demons

gone wif the sweetest memory we left

i used to be lonely
doing things alone
until the day i really met u

u changed my life
u brought me happiness n confidences
but u left me sweet memories in the end n everythings' gone
when i need u the most

i lost u
n i'm sorry for u

n slowly everything juz like awakening from the dreams
with tears
i can;t hold anything
coz i had completely lost
that time...

ever since i met u again that day
i saw a happy u
i satisfied
though i cried again when i was about to leave
coz i never think that i'll ever hav the chance to see u again
as if it was a dream
though it's not that sweet as b4
at least it's not a nightmare anymore

everything end up
but it's not the worst
at least i stil can see u
u stil hav yr life
i stil hav my life
maybe some other days the demons wil b back wanting my heart
at least i can leave peacefully
coz there's no one can guarentee their tomorrow

slowly i realised
i cannot let the past kept me
o else i'll live in the past n never hav the future
though the past was sweet
i din dare looking for the future n no more now
to create the future wif the future

not from the past...

to hav the future
in order to keep the sweetest memory u left me
longer til the day i left this world
i will never forget u
n thanx for accompany in part of my life
i'll live for a better tomorrow
no matter what
even there's no tomorrow

n looking for the right person to me
no matter how long that'll take

i will stil look for her
as we hardly know what would really happen in the nx moments

No comments: