Monday, October 22, 2007

Dreams n Reality, Promises of Life

it's been awhile...
even since i last for posting my blog here...
time's killing my life...
within a blink of de eyes...
n i dono if whatever i do is killing my own time...

Dreams...
that pushes my soul...
once i ever think of...
always was...
n dreams r still breathing fresh...

reality is the challenge of dreams...
to me...
else dreams mean nothing...
even if dreams came without any value that worths...

Promises made in my life
once i had being make to proven for who i m
even to make the promises wif my life
i did
but i dono if i can changed
juz bcoz it;s the promises in my life
somehow i'm really scares...
of the promises i've promised wif my life...
once any of the promises is broke
i'm no longer who i m
o even if the life can forget the meaning of the promises

i dreamed of sth i should not dream of
it reminds me of pain
it's not the pain from others
but the pain from the wounds moments ago
the wounds were the pain from myself
what written on the wounds
of how i was being
that was
never a man

from what i'll b in my reality
i'll prove myself
not for the promises anymore
but for who i m
the spirit of Lamborghini
that is never giv up till the last moment
n that would b my rules

create de future from de future eh?
past may remember as if they r the notes of life
but the future r here to b written as the moment come
de never ending story

though life may b tough
this is where life's meaning to b fun

No comments: