Wednesday, April 30, 2008

did this when my heart is alive to taking photos wif my toys~






guess some of u had seen these o see my collections in my rooms adi :P


well
this model car which look like circus car
is call SKYLINE GTR which code is R33
it is in japan GT championship 15years ago i guess
my sis bought it from japan yet my eldest bro took few years to assemble it -.-
n din apply all the sticker nicely
that i rather custom it look to hav a D1 championship's feeling

hmm
overall i stil can accept
lol





these gundam
i've been collecting them since i was primary 5
tho i start to love gundam when i'm primary 3
childhood dreams eh

that time i do try to save every cents i can in order to buy each of these gundam
til today i've collected so much
i even interview n get into newspaper for my collection when i'm primary 6 also

most guys do like mecha stuff like this
yet gundam is the most popular in japan

these few years i may not collect gundam as crazy as b4
coz nothing attracts me much unless some outstanding design that catches my heart

i wan my life to be simple
rather play wif toys
watching anime
doing what little kids would do

coz i juz wanna keep my heart young
juz that simple

No comments: