Monday, July 7, 2008

2 years after

nightmare
nightmares

that keep me awake no to fallen in nightmares instead of dreams

everything changed
in a short while of 2 years
but my heart leads me weak no changing much

i wonder how long can my life last
o even how many days i still hav

somehow it;s not bout leaving the world
but what we left for the world

well i finished MGS4 wif naked normal mode
yet i thousands juz to know the story to metal gear
what i realized is
struggle for life while we still can
avoid making any mistake
after all it's a very nice story
i hope there will b more story for metal gear

classes r starting adi
well my happy n enjoyable hours had gone
bz wif work n study
yet i feel tired somehow
in the end
what i feel is
i dono why i doing all the things for

these days
i don feel there;s anyone i should go for
o even a single feeling i can;t feel

maybe it due to the scar i left 2 years ago
o even i;ve lost my way since the past

i need sleep
my eyes
i dono how long i stil hav to stand
o even how long i still can stand
wat is my limit
i've never been that far b4

what life will b
i dono
i juz know the melting ice may flood the world n makes the world hotter
it came in a sudden from news
i was shocked n afraid
the ice r terrible if they start moving in other form
it may even b a crisis for human being

for future
i see no hope
doesn;t mean there's no hope
but i'm stil waiting n searching

nightmares that hav brought me here since 2 years ago
i;m sure there'll b more soon
yet for this world i cannot accept much
the world must accept me then
to me
i beliv in myself more anyone in this world even more than juz god

No comments: