Friday, January 1, 2010

De answers given...

early of another new year
i greet everyone, wishing everyone, to welcome a great future

for me, it;s juz another year that is better than nothing

how i spent my count down? juz stay at coffee bean for a cup o mocha
thinking what i did in 2009 in a quiet place
indeed there's lot of cars around as the night never makes ppl around sleep

early in the morning, some said there's operation
so i din visit those noisy place
during dinner time, happen to know roadblocks around
i din drive but follow my friend's car
stayed till this early morning
bluffing bout this n that, you and me

there;s always been a question i always wanted to know for de answers
til this noon my mood turned down getting silent juz to get my job down during working"
it's funny i b like this, probably bcoz it;'s going to rain 
and true, it rain after i came home
n that's a good answer for the question i've been wondering

probably i gonna update my room after i delete all those useless msgs that had been leftover in my phone
not my email mail box as it has tons of mails inside i din hav time to read wif

not taking any pictures this time for the countdown
yet i did share some of the pictures i had dinner wif my acca friends

i hav bigger targets to achieve after each year
of what i hav to get it done, o of what i haven;t get my target reached

i'm glad for ppl around who live wif happiness
whether like friends who juz got their right ones
o like my younger sis in law who got an iphone in a taxi from kl trip which happen to some of my friends who r being so lucky
this is what different ppl deserved i guess

life;s short, appreciate for every moment u gain 
for me, i'll detroy my dreams, juz to create better ones

No comments: