Thursday, September 30, 2010

life for not being a played puppet

in life, everyone has their own decisions, route they choose
many people do make choices at their own will
but not the right choice that follow everyone's mind

i may have been caring about how a person should live with another in this so called relationship
of which i've forgot what i really wanted
of which my life been played like a puppet, that i never like being a toy

i would just fall in love with my car or others that satisfy me on road with joy
i rather spend money working every single cent just for them
at least i know they wont betray me, unless i just crash her

love's beautiful
that's what i believe in, as always
people who tend to destroy it, sorry
i hope you're right so you wont regret
you've just make this world uglier, not mine but yours
my will shall remain strong

i always wanted to say, i'm sorry, i'm never good for anyone
today, i just want to someone i should
life's hard being a good man

whether if i'm right or wrong
i just know, i wont do things that make me regret
i do things that wont make me regret for the rest of my life

i do things is good faith, not only for myself
because i'm not selfish,
but the ugly world do not appreciate for my efforts

life's short
i do know to enjoy the world til the last breathe
i do desperate for someone who will always stay with me, for someone special
i wont care about how others make their world an ugly place
all i know is, i wont let anything change my will

like i said, i hope you're right for what you've done
i don mind if i've made a stupid mistake
all i know is, i wont regret for the route i choose
because i'm not anyone's toy
of which, everyone deserve the word freedom for their lives

No comments: