Monday, January 10, 2011

fate that leads to an end...

i'll never know when will my last post here will be
as far as i know, i wont leave any regrets to this world

after life
to exchange the length of life, scarifies with the love from my family
a family that focus of money, instead of the future from the long term
that materialist is beyond than juz life

if i had died in juz another day, i may not know all these things
i juz happen to know, life's never been better ever since that day
human beings, congratulation to you all hav juz revealed of how a person u really r

step back home
nth but new bed, old bolster i used to hug for years, gone

i visited an old friend
i dropped my tears
for the tragedy happened to her

i thanked her
for telling me on how to appreciate life
tho i cannot promise when will i visit her again
i promised her, only to visit her on better tomorrows...

i never dare to know what will happen tomorrow
o even what will happen in the future
i will face it, i wont escape

live well, is always a greatest revenge
revenge for a better tomorrow

fate kept me away from death
chance leading me another place

life's always like a movie
good guys do not stay long
life's tough being a good man
at least i never regret to b myself for good faith

i've lost my ways
truly, i dono where to go
what to do
o even when death's after my shadow again

there is always a destroyer around
trouble visits like a friend
the reason that makes life interesting

an end is a rise of another begining
i'll live to a better tomorrow
til the days u deserved only to survive from worse future

even if i stop breathe one day
i'm clearly known as myself
i'm on a good faith to this world

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care..
your friends do care about you.
maybe you did'nt realised, as they might not be good in expressing their cares