Friday, March 4, 2011

she's gone...

i remember the day she was brought back home
the day she bullied the others just to reflect on how tiny the space she suffered
the moment i saw her surprised me with her aura that i believe it do really keep bad things away
i just know she;s one of most beautiful gold fish i ever felt from my own soul

i remember the day when the aquarium was full of chemical
i was thinking to bring her to other's place just to keep her alive

i remember the day my bro brought her to my sis in law's house
which end up she killed most of the fishes in the aquarium she stayed
survived in a water tank for one week

i just believe she brought lucks to me
guarding my family like a guard although in an aquarium

i did sometimes change the aquarium's water just to bring her fresher water
i worried when she;s sick

whenever i;m happy or down
i did really share the feeling with her

my heart was pain when she swim upside down or when she;'s sick
with the blood i could see in her vein from fins just hurts so much

it may be ridiculous but there was such kinda aura i felt from this fish which is uncommon

i had a bad feeling of losing her which i never want it to be true when i was not at home

and now i'm home
she's gone
she saw i left the house door
but i never had any chance to let her know i'm back when she's no more here

i still remember the day she brought all lucks from what i felt
i just can;t stand my tears from dropping for her

she's one of the gold fish who used to be in my home;s aquarium
she's one i treated like a family member
and now she's gone
i'm sorry
i'll never forget that any kind of fish that left the most memory to me even she's gone

she may have left for other reasons
i just hope she rest in peace
but she'll forever stay in my heart guarding my soul
and she'll always live in my memory, for the luck she brought i believe in

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP...
There is a pantang,
Never let an aquarium empty without fish or life. A house need to have something alive to guard against evil spirit when everyone is out or not around. (surely there is a time when all family member was out of the house).

Find a replacement.

Anonymous said...

你的鱼很漂亮…相信它也一样舍不得你这位对它这样不舍的主人…愿它在令一个世界过得很好…

Anonymous said...

你的鱼很漂亮…相信它也很舍不得离开这样不舍它的主人…愿它在令一个世界过得很好…