Saturday, December 6, 2008

liars lie around the sad world

everyone do lies
anyone must

juz feel like expressing my frustrations here
if u feel i'm calling u a liar, admit then b4 i take off yr mask for yr ugly face that may die the world wif yr lies

somehow juz feel like there;s no future o even tomorrow
the world's been worsen n worsen wif the ugly species from human being

world is so dark
yet i stil can;t see a single star
the must hav all sunk into the sea
since they don appear in the sky

never make a promise u can;t make
never keep a secret u can;t hide
never make a lie if u;re a bad liar
never live on this world if u wan to die
never pretend to b clever if u're stupid
never try anything if u dono anything
stop spoiling the resources to the beautiful human in this world

being tiring these days
maybe i should go back to the mother nature to recharge my mind
somehow the world is spoiling my memory i hav on this world
everytime i try to sleep
the only thing came into my mind
i wasted another day meaninglessly

my novel
i can;t continue anymore
maybe i should juz buirn them
i shouldn;t keep that thing alive under my hands

christmas, great, everyone is able to do anything they like even if there;s great financial crisis

which stage had i gone
probably juz another from blank to blank story
ended meaninglessly

i wasted my nites
i wasted my weekends
i wasted my time
i wasted my life

i did nth to this world
juz feel sad without reason why

fate being juz like a movie
no matter what i do
i juz feel like
i'm juz watching wif what i'm doing

that same dreams
for no reason it repeat frequently meaninglesly

i'll juz need some sleep then
good nite to this world
mother earth
i love u for the world i chose to born on

i'm tired
yet i can;t let go n giv up yet
til de end of the world

No comments: