Monday, July 26, 2010

the rose bleed before the world's goodbye

i thank for friends who care bout between me and her
but my wrong decision on posting here ruin her life, together the chance i should hav

life's full of miserable...
i gav my last shot of words from heart
hurting someone badly
end up disappointment i knew
maybe life;s never deserve for a second chance for a change

emotional is always the greatest enemy than logic
my mind bcome sensitive and runs crazy bcoz the the love i had on her
life well, the greatest revenge... the word 1st came out from the battlefield...

tears i dropped never made a chance but lead to today;s end
i appreciate the moment with her, now i only can keep every memory in a fool's dreams
fading by time

all i did
was to prove how strong a love was
but love was too weak that cause the rose rotten
i tried juz to avoid more regret n disappointment i'll hav in the rest of my life
at least i've told everything
trying to revive the dying rose from rotten
but everything is impossible
when one's heart is no longer at the same place

her decision to break caused my stupid mistake
i tot i could lie myself in the disappeared posts to forget her
i deserved, for the wrong decision i can;t control like cold blooded mind i used to hav

i'll never blame her
i'll only blame for my past which my words never made her mind understand me more

i'll never find another lover, sweeter than u, precious than u...
it will always stay there like a song

i'm back to the same old spot
wif the lost of meaning of life i always never wanted to return for

i'm sorry to my friends, family...
i never post the pics i had wif her sweet smiles...
my phone broke down in just the perfect moment...
this is fate that fades everything after time being i guess...

life stil has to goes on
no matter how terrible a thing has ended
i'll never escape, bcoz i wont giv up on facing it...

today's dreams of holding hands together
tomorrow's nightmare of her left
somehow, this is the same old nightmare that always reminds me

whether a decision worth o not, i always hav a better answers...
for things i beliv from heart, a true love wont break even if the world ends...

No comments: