Tuesday, July 27, 2010

good bye, a forever friend...

a friend, used to b my classmate when we were in secondary school

she used to teased me when i was kinda short that time
a cheerful gal that always smile n makes many ppl's school life a lot happier

she's someone i chased for 3 yrs, yes i failed to win her heart coz i'm never good enough for her as i'm always shy

i remember the time i was wif my 1st love
she accompanied me go n buy a diamond necklace

when my 1st love broke wif me
she even ask me to fly over to find her which she's willing to pay for me

i appreciate for what she did

i guess u would hav scold me stupid if u knew i juz destroyed my relationship
but thanx for being part of the memory in my study life

i paid my respect for her from tears
remember her as a friend as always
rest in peace my friend

life's short, i'll appreciate every moment i hav, so good bye...

No comments: