Sunday, August 1, 2010

Curse of the bleeding rose

from the beginning, to say in an irresponsible way, we’re never suitable, her angel appearance made me to give a try on matching…

it’s hard to believe, or rather should I say, it’s hard to accept, when someone you loved, ask you to break with her, let love die in your own hand instead of your love’s one...
someone you love, tells you she decide when to break when you're in love with her...

I never want to believe, the day she wanted to break up, using better words, to return as friends…
The whole week god may had tear at the same time, while my heart is bleeding…

Her decision made both of us hurt very very much…
Expressing my feelings and sadness here, I hurt her and she cried…
That’s why I choose to let the posts disappear just to stop her tears…
I’m the only one to be blamed because I’m the one who wrote everything

I always hope she’ll regret for her decision she made
Grabbing little hopes, always wanted to started a new relationship with her
Breaking my rules, for things I’ll never do for a girl as promise to my own principle,,,

When I asked her to stop crying, apologize for my fault on the posts…
She said there are always things that we both can solve together…

I’m sorry I dig the past out…
All I was doing was to avoid any regret in the rest of my life…
At least I should be happy for her, she’s still living in her own life
Unlike my past friend, who never had a chance to make any decision to stay…

I’m not born to hurt anyone in this world…
I guess today is the pay back from the past…
For words never made her understand me more…

her decision to break, she said she ever think about me, but without reason only her satisfaction...

From the beginning, I was never perfect for her…
Not in age, personality, background, mind set, dreams and everything…
Even our love is different, I choose to love someone with everything it got to takes to stay with her the rest of my life…

For her, I guess everything for her depends on her emotion…
Her emotion result our relationship, like fireworks
Fireworks that bright the sky beautifully, but it never last long…
Ended with smokes, and disappeared…
We had loved each others very much, it just ended too fast…

For her happiness, I should respect her decisions…
I may be the foolish person in this world, knew I’ll never succeed from grabbing more hopes on her, I knew I would end up with more disappointments…

The love she had on made me do so…
When think of her smile, it’s just like generating luck to my life…

I won’t regret doing all this, at least I know, there’s always things impossible…
At least I knew, I appreciate the happy memory with her love…
whether everything worth or not, i guess this question is more important to her

she may be over protected by her surrounding, or danger hardly come to her...
she never had my complicated steps in life, or never know how ugly the world is...
trying to make life simple, live my life with a smile, i was told childish all because i solve things in simple ways, just because i ever solve more complicated stuff she never knew...
for me, i create future with my future, while she creates future from the past...

I’m always the same person, I’m cleared with my mind set since long time ago…
Decision I’ve made, rarely made me regret for what I did…

Things I told, rarely a lie, but may become a joke to my own life…
Everything I ever said to you, words I’d been repeating, are true…

That night, I dropped my tears in front of her…
I guess my tears are meaningless, that lead to an end for our love…
even i told her i knew my ex married, she said i still let go my very 1st relationship...

i’ll never find another lover sweeter than you, precious than you…
Thanks for the song, a good listening song that curse my life to your love very much…

loving someone who wont gives any promise on your love, it's like a time bomb...
loving her from heart and she tells you she hope to find someone who love her more...
Dreams may have taken control on my decisions, I guess this is the reality after the blind love…
Having all happiness in dreams, wake up losing everything in reality as nightmares…

its been a long time, had drinks that made my mind blank, let time forwards quickly while body was drunk...
heart bleeds with sadness...
sadness of love i believe in, never make love last for so called forever...

of which, her emotion is stronger than the love i had on her
i'm selfish i wrote all this, that i shouldn;'t deserve the chance to express my down life
she's right for her decision made
i'm blamed because everything i do made her step backward...

No comments: