Friday, August 15, 2008

never ending tomorrow...

peak period had gone
yes i'm free as b4
juz i'll juz hav to spend some more time on my study
yet i haven;t pay for my ACCA annual fee -.-

well
during the peak period
i don even hav the time to wash ma ride
guess i'll hav to wash it till it shines like a crystal on road
(i do did some stuff til my nx plan is to change rims which is my long time dream all day long)

these days kinda sienz
when working, not as busy as b4
n that makes me kinda worse being lazy than b4
o maybe juz some construction accounts scare me a lot from my career
as its aint easy job for most ppl -.-

i still love typing england here
no worry for every single i hav to type n find from chinese

there;s some ppl keeps on asking the same ques o telling the same thing that makes me a fool -.-
well
i really hope i'm the so called "family members" else i'll b sadder for what they've been asking since rumors
so sad til sweat

gonna get my hair cut/style
the last time i went ah boon there was around when the fuel hike
yet i did really planned to get bald as my mom always complained for my long hair
after i heard from ah boon of the hair that grow again wont b so straight like b4 n may being curly
n that's it, i gav up -.-

n of my "long-lasting" problem which irritates me alot
well
i only can say: "sweat~~~~~~~~~~~~"
maybe i should go read more psychology materials
as these days ppl gets stronger in their mind
o should i say, i gets weaker? -.-
all for the angels

the beautiful days
the beautiful nights
n i hope to hav beautiful dreams

of dreams
i dono if i should call this a sweet dreams o a nightmare
everything's been so real
i hug her
she kissed me
the strange thing is
it gav me a feel after i woke up
"sometimes a devil can sound like an angel"
n that happened months ago n suddenly floated in my mind

No comments: