Saturday, October 11, 2008

story that brought the tears back

today i went sing k wif my collegues
yea i did sing as well but i rather call myself shouting there

suddenly they selected a song
n yea this song is very nice
n what;s i;ve been looking for

the story reminds me of what i shouldn;t
in short moment but the sweetest moment
yet lost everything as if a dream

i;ve been through the moment
i was so concentrate at the mv n every single words
that almost made my tears drop

the movie came out when i was in primary sch
yet i remember my parent watched it in other country o in europe if not mistaken

the main characters, jack n rose
rose is the survivor in the shipwreck
yet jack left her

this is a beautiful story but wif a very sad ending
from the lyric, the mv, i feel the pain of losing someone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtS45bh_INY

i dono how to bring the clip to my blog but juz a link
click it if u don mind

i hope everyone can really find their true love
but not to blind yr love
truely from heart
i rather myself being lonely forever even if i can't find my true love anymore
til the last breathe

No comments: