Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 days after my birthday: End of another day

putting aside my note
tho notes r in front of me
yet i've lost my mood, my motivation to study


the feeling is juz like
Death is very near yet we do nothing but wait on the same spot
wil i fall this time?


I'm sorry i hav to end the long injuring moments
its sad to know when u realized u chose the wrong one from the begining
it juz make feel so sorry, guilty of what i can say
yet no choice but to find a stupid reason to release you
it din last long tho
still it;s after my birthday that i had wished for long ago of which it never come true before


i never teared for someone ever since she left
yet i thank you for accompanied me all the while
of which reminds me of the one i used to be
but i'm juz too weak to return to the one i used to b
coz i never dare to do so
i had no choice coz i think this is the only way i can do, in order to b fair
guess i'm nervous enuf to tear at this moment after a while


yet u did things i told you not to
n i don like to b controlled
i hate ppl for not believing in me


but sorry
it comes to an end, i;m not the one u;re looking for.



as for my study, i think the strength has come back
to fall to the lowest point, in order to raise til the highest point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she the 1 with long curly hair in yr birthday??i can see that she is a good & caring girl.if u still like her & she is still available for you, ask her back. you might not be able to meet a good girl again. don ever miss the chance. i missed mine & i understand the feeling of regret now. u teared for her means you really want her.dont ever find stupid excuse to let go her. after she cleared her mind of you,you'll never have the chance again.bro,take out yr courage & ask her back.don't be like me. i had missed my time period.

a passer by said...

i'm Vincent, from KL.. passed by your blog but found your sad writting..
giving a comment of my opinion to you as i'm like anonymous, missed the chance to hold her back
my princess used to care me love me only me
i hurt her deep whic i can never ever forgive myself
it was the day of christmas,that i'll never see her again.
i don't know you how old
im an adult and we did what adults do.
when a girl willing to give you whatever she has, don't ever let go of her..
i was a coward to hold her back and ask for forgiveness.
i don't have any chance again.
be a man
be responsible to yourself and your girl

goodluck to you!


-lonelyman-

Anonymous said...

u should no that, she still like u.
when i ask her what happen she never want to tell us.seeing u 2 like this, we all no heart ki liao. both of you are our frens, i m not siding any1 of you. but we all know no one can be better than her. she treating every1 with her true heart. i think, only you can make her study well now. we try hard to cheer her up but we all know she still sad but dusi keep smiling nia. i think you should know who we are. only you can bring her back to happy. haih