Sunday, November 22, 2009

end of another day: a bad dinner

day by days
life's always a short cycle
a boring life at most time

bad dinners like wrecked my days
a quiet dinner would hav b a better one i don seems deserve to hav it these days

afterall, trouble visit like a friend
makes me feel kinda tired to this boring world

somehow, i don dare to step forward knowing what's gonna happen nx
i guess i;m a coward to facing my own life
i dont know how long i can stand for it, o even if my life is long enuf for everything

up n dlwn of my life
who knows life's ending soon?
if it really end, juz let me rest then, i had enough of this world
juz like the death note phrase, no matter how a man is gifted, a man cannot change the world

i always wanted to make things better but end up things r screwed up for watever reasons
end up kinda disappointing tho
as if another riddle in life which not meant to b solved

i can;t stand for little impact
especially from my family that i'm very sensitive with

being a perfectionist is so tough
as things hardly comes in perfect pieces

guess i;m juz tired
yet juz another day to express my stress here


i hate raining days.
if i hav to say my last words to this world
i would juz say, Let it be.

1 comment:

your loyal puppy said...

no matter wad, life is wad make us keep breathing...

we can choose everythg, but the only thg that we cant choose is family...

when u find the way u going in is hard n suffering, y not u turn around, u may find a better way out~

sometimes, a perfectionist can be imperfect too... if not, u'll be too tired...

frens, are to share happiness as well as sadness with u...

u taught me to share problems with ppl... that i can still rmb clearly wad u told me...

don feel pressure to find some1 to talk with... abt ur problems, ur thking... no matter who he/she is, is that's ur true fren, i believe they'd willing to listen to u even though they might not be helpful..
sometimes, u find sharing is a better way out...

u owes hide everythg in u..
so din know that u'd so many feelings in u...
hugs... =/