Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my bet to my life

i never joke wif life
but i hav my bet for my life

sky's blue
blood's red
n the dark blood that stained on her angel wings
under this blue sky
the ugly world

n i made my world messy than b4
of my career, which being lazy to work o even think
as my mind has been rejecting everthing that comes to me
wasting so much time for colleague but in the end disappointed of how they treated me(few)
n study
another bet for the pounds to the so called professional lines of study
n my will has never come out of the word, study

sad life isn;t it
at least better than ppl who happened to hav bad news in news
poisoned milk from china, what a shamed for them
yet i had forecasted this may happen one day
coz china not really care for hygiene except for beijing ever since they qualified for olympic 2008

anwar's "revenge"
doesn't seems to b hot these days
maybe a new change of the so called G may b a good idea to benefits us all'
at least the better words is, he serve for all races

leaving my ps3 downstair
few days din touch her but psp
having real fun whn playing STAR WARS: UNLEASHED
that is so cool til i played till the batt flatted
yet i know ps3 ver is too much better compare to psp ver
i wont wanan giv a try
else my pockets gonne bleeds more

pockets bleeding
mainly due to the happy news around me these days
angie's baby full moon, spend quite a number of money buy clothes for her bb
yet i never hav such expensive clothes when i was full moon of age on this mother land
n soon one of my member of RC gonna married
hav to prepare ang po for them of coz -.-
well
keep keep bleeding my pockets

i lost the ability to "survive"
on carreer n study
til now i stil dono what to do
lack of confidence doing these days
yea... i'm lost
i;ve lost
under the sea stars

juz dealed wif someone who sell me his rims
16" taiwan rims
someone who prove their will to sell
using a celica which is rich ppl's toy to carry 4 rims juz for my request
in a reasonable price
i accept the deal
not bcoz of the rimz
but the will he did to sell
n things that is what i wan
thanks to him very much
hope it wont occur much problem when i wanan do "sth" wif the rims

yet these days sth came into my mind
not only the autogauge meters
i hav other plan
to benefit me n ppl around
hope this will work
if bro support me then would b easier

i know the destination i wanna b
it juz
i lost my path for her mother land

confused of what's in my mind
yet i lost too much confident

n i'm sick of ya all

No comments: