Monday, September 8, 2008

tough feeling

n damn this world
for making me being so down n sad

i juz can;t stop myself from expressing myself using the old style way i used to me
damn this world of freaks that giving me the hard feeling that pressures my heart being so pain
damn!

somehow i juz feel kinda
very lost

i can;t cool myself down but only to keep on keying everything inside here
i juz dono why i can't do things i really wan, i can get everything i tried hard, but y not in relationship
n damn did all these things really caused by me!?
this is not what i wan
i juz feel so pain

it's not the case of i made lots of joke
but i gav lots of hope
n i was being like a fool n fooled like a kid wans a sweet but the sweet can never get into the kid's mouth

i juz duno why i can;t stop thinking this way
feeling as if u brought yr tickets for flight but the flight fly earlier b4 u reached to check in

there's no light in the end of the tunnel

i'm so sorry i hav to say so

but i hav to trust my feeling
coz my feeling always tell the right way i should

since from the begining
of every nightmares that fall n made me ambushed


yet
i stil like the way loving perfectionism
being perfect for everything i can

i gav the wrong bet
wrong game from the begining
i tot this would b the last angel i would go for
yet
i'm lucky enuf i never push my very last hope to this damn game

u may say i'm being like a fox complain the grapes being sour since it don hav the chance to eat
but sorry
u;re wrong
even if i;m a fox, i rather choose other in case of those grapes

i dono why do i make myself so hard for everything

n damn this feeling

i never feel good

i;m impatient
coz i never wanan get hurted
this only shorten my life in the end

i must say
my life isn;t short
but i scare my life is not long enuf for my dreams

i start to lose most of hope to this world
there;s no angel
angels r not in this human-being world
nor the devils

only the ugliest human being that is destroying their home
betraying their minds n souls

i appologise for being human
from heart
bcoz i stil hav the heart that keeps me alive
either to change this ugly world
o to watch this world til the very doom end...

yet i;ve tried my very best
n i;m sorry i can make any different in the very end

to my soul, my love to this world...

No comments: